As Head of Community Managers, you’ll be reporting all aspects of building and leveraging networks and community to the commercial benefit of the business. The community will be fostered and developed to help achieve many commercial objectives.
- Grow followers online community, paying particular focus to Twitter, Discord and Telegram,
- Manage our community team 15 people,
- Manage and work with influencers,
- Act as a brand ambassador and voice of authority within the industry, when speaking to and communicating with our network,
- Connect with influencers and customers on a personal level.
- Managing all touchpoints within the Community,
- Analytics — Track and measure engagement, growth and conversions as a result of community conversations. Use data collected to scale growth, update strategies,
- Stay up-to-date with crypto market technology trends.
- Good knowledge of English from the level upper- intermediate,
- Work experience as a community manager from 2 years,
- The experience in mage team from 1 year,
- The experience in the crypto sphere will be a plus,
- Competitive salary corresponding to your level of knowledge, skills and experience,
- work with interesting projects in the new perspective sphere,
- Possibility to work from any place remote work,
- Strong and supportive team.
Контактная информация →