Fast growing, consumer goods manufacturing company in Western Ukraine is looking for Chief Financial Officer.
We are adapting the company’s structure and processes to support fast-growing operations, which creates exciting career growth opportunities for the qualified candidate.The CFO candidate is expected to bring an experienced, professional business process and systems mentality into a dynamic and young Team.
THE MAIN REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance management.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics.
- Prior experience (minimum 5 year’s post qualification experience) within a business partnering environment.
- Highly energetic, multi-tasking and proactive.
- Proven ability to influence without authority and engage confidently with leaders at all levels.
- Experience in Big 4 audit firm will be an advantage.
- Sophisticated level of Excel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and procedures.
- Attention to details
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian is a must.
- Upgrade and maintain management accounting system for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports, including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and performance reports.
- Preparation of consolidated Management Accounts in accordance with the IFRS standards.
- Establish an effective cash flow management.
- Exercise tight control control and profitability management.
- Prepare annual budget and regularly monitor performance versus budget
- Lead assessment and implementation of CAPEX projects
- Initiate and maintain annual IFRS audit
- Manage relationships with the banks and other finance providers.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Exceptional opportunity to grow
Контактная информация →